South France: Cote d’Azur
The father of scuba diving – Jacques Cousteau was born in France. Scuba diving here means a trip to the place this sport was born. You can find the best scuba diving destinations at French Riviera.
- Week on the boat
- Diving localities
Are you interested in how a typical week on Valhalla works?
You board the catamaran between 4PM and 6PM and in most cases you can leave the marina right away.
Day 2 to Day 5
Travelling, Diving, Sailing, Fun!
You spend the entire week living on board, but that does not mean you can't visit shore. Besides diving, sailing, sunbathing and other activities you can visit shore whenever you want. To see places you can't get to without a boat and quite a few famous places as well. You know what you want to do? Just tell the captain! If not, we can help you out.
Return to marina
You arrive back to the marina in the evening. You can spend the last night near showers where you can get yourselves back to a state suitable for travels. A goodbye party is a must-have!
You leave the catamaran before noon and get ready to travel home. Or you can spend a few more days on spot! :-)
Dive sites:Donator ship wreck max. depth: 45 m The wreck of a ship called Prosper Shia or better known as Donator is covered with corals and surrounded by fish schools. It is a site with strong currents sometimes, so it rather for more experienced scuba divers. Rubis submarine wreck max. depth: 40 m Rubis was a French submarine captured by Germans and transformed to a mine-sweeper. It was sunk on purpose by the French army. It is mostly untouched and you can overview the whole wreck when there is good visibility. The hull is in one piece and experienced scuba divers can explore it from the inside as well. It’s also home for some big fish as well. Crawfish reef depth: 20 - 30 m Beautiful site near Ille de Porguerolles. The rocks are covered with corals and there are morays, eels and octopuses. It’s quite interesting that the morays and eels live peacefully in the rocks with each other. Hellcat plane wreck depth: 46 m Preserved wreck of American fighter Grumman F6F Hellcat. Spahis ship wreck depth: 11 - 26 m Spahis is a French personal ship 52,8 meters long and 7,45 meters wide. It sailed from Corsica to Marseille and sank in October 1887, 20 passengers died. Sagona ship wreck depth: 35 - 47 metrů TOGO ship wreck depth: 45 -61 metrů Tromblon ship wreck depth: 24 - 27 metrů Espignola ship wreck depth: 36 metrů
- accomodation in the double room cabin with private WC and shower, bed sheets
- captain and his services
- the fuel, electricity, water and gass
- small motor boat 3,21m, 5HP (only for scuba diving)
- transport to the harbor and back
- the food for you and the captain
- paid harbors
- final cleanup (EUR 10/person)
- no limit scuba diving - 15l tanks and weights, air filling of the tanks (EUR 40/person)
- Food - half board (only if you order for the whole crew, EUR 180 / person)
- Food - full board (only if you order for the whole crew, EUR 220 / person)
- Booking of the whole boat 5 % discount (counted from the price for 8 persons) and the 9th person for free
- Booking 6 month and more ahead 20 % discount
- Booking 6 - 3 month ahead 10 % discount
- Interesting provisions for travel clubs, travel agencies etc. (contact us)