- Week on the boat
- Diving localities
Are you interested in how a typical week on Valhalla works?
You board the catamaran between 4PM and 6PM and in most cases you can leave the marina right away.
DAY 2 TO DAY 5
Travelling, Diving, Sailing, Fun!
You spend the entire week living on board, but that does not mean you can't visit shore. Besides diving, sailing, sunbathing and other activities you can visit shore whenever you want. To see places you can't get to without a boat and quite a few famous places as well. You know what you want to do? Just tell the captain! If not, we can help you out.
Return to marina
You arrive back to the marina in the evening. You can spend the last night near showers where you can get yourselves back to a state suitable for travels. A goodbye party is a must-have!
You leave the catamaran before noon and get ready to travel home. Or you can spend a few more days on spot! :-)
Diving locations on the island of Zakynthos:From the port town of Keri you can go to 12 well-known diving sites. Between them are the steep falling walls literally moored by the sea life or the gloomy caves where you can not go without a lamp. Everywhere there are colorful fish, huge rocks are covered with colorful corals. The water here can be relatively cold even in the summer, it is good to pack gloves and hood.
1. LAKKAWalls occupied by water life and lots of fish. When you dive, you swim under a gigantic arc that all photographers will love and enjoy the colorful mushrooms and macroorganisms that cover its surface. If you are lucky, you will also find turtles that Zakynthos is home to.
2. KERI CAVESYou will feel like an underwater adventurer in the cave system of Keri Cave. Do not forget a lamp and crawl through a cave after a cave and discover fascinating undersea creatures. In the last cathedral you get to the damp water, which mixes sulfur with salt water and the visibility is almost zero. For some, this may be a little unpleasant, but when you look a little, you have a chance to see the wonderful creatures hiding in this seemingly impenetrable place. 3. MARATHIA You roam around the rocks with beautiful deep pockets where octopuses are hiding, and with your eyes wide open you may even find lobsters or monachuses that resemble seals. 4. OCTOPUS As the name says, there are hundreds of octopuses in this area that like to hide in the smallest skeins in the rocks. 5. CAVE TUNNEL Some call this place the most beautiful location in the Mediterranean Sea. Dive into the beautiful caves and go through a small tunnel and see millions of small shrimps and swim in the famous Butterflies. 5. DAFINI Shallow dive that is suitable for beginners. You can search for octopuses, scorpion fish and especially do not miss the main attraction of this locality - a sunken motorbike.
- accomodation in the double room cabin with private WC and shower, bed sheets
- captain and his services
- the fuel, electricity, water and gass
- small motor boat 3,21m, 5HP (only for scuba diving)
- transport to the harbor and back
- the food for you and the captain
- paid harbors
- final cleanup (EUR 10/person)
- no limit scuba diving - 15l tanks and weights, air filling of the tanks (EUR 40/person)
- Food - half board (only if you order for the whole crew, EUR 180 / person)
- Food - full board (only if you order for the whole crew, EUR 220 / person)
- Booking of the whole boat 5 % discount (counted from the price for 8 persons) and the 9th person for free
- Booking 6 month and more ahead 20 % discount
- Booking 6 - 3 month ahead 10 % discount
- Interesting provisions for travel clubs, travel agencies etc. (contact us)