These islands are one of the most beautiful places for scuba diving in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Week on the boat
- Diving localities
Are you interested in how a typical week on Valhalla works?
You board the catamaran between 4PM and 6PM and in most cases you can leave the marina right away.
Day 2 to Day 5
Travelling, Diving, Sailing, Fun!
You spend the entire week living on board, but that does not mean you can't visit shore. Besides diving, sailing, sunbathing and other activities you can visit shore whenever you want. To see places you can't get to without a boat and quite a few famous places as well. You know what you want to do? Just tell the captain! If not, we can help you out.
Return to marina
You arrive back to the marina in the evening. You can spend the last night near showers where you can get yourselves back to a state suitable for travels. A goodbye party is a must-have!
You leave the catamaran before noon and get ready to travel home. Or you can spend a few more days on spot! :-)
Dive site examples:
depth: 15 to 35 meters
A lot of small caves and tunnels are here to be explored. You can meet colorful fish, murays, scorpion fish and many more. You can enjoy company of different rays with some luck.
Alcione V plane wreck
depth: 25 to 35 meters
The plane wreck is definitely worth seeing. The photographers and cameramen will love the atmosphere here and the amount of life is worth seeing for everyone.
depth: 16 do 30 meters
One of the best known sites of Corsica is Merouville. It’s located not far from Lavezzi national park and scuba divers come here to visit a family of giant groupers. They are incredibly friendly and curious about everyone and everything. You will never forget this dive.
Boeing B17 plane wreck
This bomber was taken down in February 1944 and today is to be explored in 27 meters of depth. Its wing are still pretty untouched and the cockpit as well. It definitely belongs to one of the best dives you can imagine.
Included in the prices:
- accomodation in the double room cabin with private WC and shower, bed sheets
- captain and his services
- the fuel, electricity, water and gass
- small motor boat 3,21m, 5HP (only for scuba diving)
Not included in the prices:
- transport to the harbor and back
- the food for you and the captain
- paid harbors
- final cleanup (EUR 10/person)
You can order:
- no limit scuba diving - 15l tanks and weights, air filling of the tanks (EUR 40/person)
- Food - half board (only if you order for the whole crew, EUR 180 / person)
- Food - full board (only if you order for the whole crew, EUR 220 / person)
- Booking of the whole boat 5 % discount (counted from the price for 8 persons) and the 9th person for free
- Booking 6 month and more ahead 20 % discount
- Booking 6 - 3 month ahead 10 % discount
- Interesting provisions for travel clubs, travel agencies etc. (contact us)
Since it might get a bit complicated, here is a little calculator: