The basic prices of specific destinations and tours are available in Dates and bookings tab.
Included in the prices:
- accomodation in the double room cabin with private WC and shower, bed sheets
- captain and his services
- the fuel, electricity, water and gass
- small motor boat 3,21m, 5HP (only for scuba diving)
Not included in the prices:
- transport to the harbor and back
- the food for you and the captain
- paid harbors
- final cleanup (EUR 10/person)
You can order:
- no limit scuba diving – 15l tanks and weights, air filling of the tanks (EUR 40/person)
- Food – half board (only if you order for the whole crew, EUR 180 / person)
- Food – full board (only if you order for the whole crew, EUR 220 / person)
- Booking of the whole boat 5 % discount (counted from the price for 8 persons) and the 9th person for free
- Booking 6 month and more ahead 20 % discount
- Booking 6 – 3 month ahead 10 % discount
- Interesting provisions for travel clubs, travel agencies etc. (contact us)
Since it might get a bit complicated, here is a little calculator:
You can book your trip on Valhalla via e-mail, phone or in person. You will receive a confirmation after this booking. The reservation is completed after the deposit payment. You can find the deposit rules lower in this text.
2. Prices and payment
- 50 % of the full price is a deposit required to complete the booking
- 50 % of the price needs to be paid at least 30 days before the first day of the activity
3. Changes before the activity begins
a) User can cancel any time before the activity begins. The cancellation fee will be charged. The cancellation needs to be done in writing and it is valid from the day it’s delivered to this address: Divers Direct, Čs. armády 13, 160 00 Praha 6.
The cancellation fee is counted from the full price and booked services:
- 50 % of the full price if cancelled at least 30 days before the first day of the activity
- 100 % of the full price if cancelled less than 30 days before the first day of the activity
If the user finds a replacement, no cancellation fee will be charged.
b) If any circumstances prevent the lessor to fulfill the booked services of the confirmed booking, the lessor has to inform the user about these circumstances as soon as possible.
c) If the user is late with any payment, the lessor can cancel the booking and require the cancellation fees by article a)
4. User duties
User is obliged to give the lessor full list of passengers with their full names, birthday and place of birth, nationality, post address, phone number and e-mail address, passport number. This list must be delivered to the lessor at least 15 days before the first day of the activity by e-mail or post service.
These conditions are valid for rental of catamaran Valhalla.